Sunday, April 10, 2011

Successful Weekend

Wouldn't it have been great if I could've gotten Gage to pose for that pic? Well, I made it through my first weekend without so much as a bite of the free sample chocolate chip cookies they hand out at Albertsons. Crazy! Guess what I discovered tonight? Turkey Bratwurst! Delicious, filling dinner - maybe the best meal I've had since I started this...although the horseradish mustard is probably what really put it over the top. I cleaned the house for almost 3 hours today, so I'm counting that as my cardio. I worked up a sweat, for sure.
7 days down and tomorrow is the first official weight check. I've been watching all week and it's been going really well, so here's hoping for a "skinny" morning tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend, now it's back to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment