Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ABC's - Getting to Know Me?

Something a lot of my favorite bloggers are doing today, so I thought I'd join in the fun:


A. Age: 31 (less than 2 months away from 32)
B. Bed size: Queen. It's not enough.
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the litter box...and I don't do it. Thanks honey!
D. Dogs: 1, Buddy
E. Essential start to your day: Snuggles with the Monkey while he has his first bottle.
F. Favorite color: Right now? Black. Very slimming.
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’7
I. Instruments: Zero.
J. Job title: SBA Closing/Funding Team Lead
K. Kids: Gage, 8 months
L. Live: Dallas
M. Mom’s name: Cyndi
N. Nicknames: T (not sure if they count, but I go by either Baby or Mama...or BabyMama around my house)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only one was for the kiddo's arrival...well and I believe I was in the hospital for an illness when I was a baby.
P. Pet peeve: Smacking while eating
Q. Quote from a movie: Waiter, there is too much pepper in my paprikash, but I would be proud to partake in your pecan pie.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, Brad
T. Time you wake up: Excluding any wake ups for the kiddo, I start my day around 6:30a
U. Underwear: Hanes Hipsters, available at Target in a 6 pack
V. Vegetables you dislike: asparagus, eggplant
W. What makes you run late: I never give myself enough time to get ready.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: weird question. chest, head, arm, ankle, teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: spicy coconut shrimp with lime jasmine rice (yep, it's just as good as it sounds.)
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: My favorites at the zoo are the penguins and polar bears. Cold weather animals are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment