Friday, April 22, 2011

Shame...Delicious Shame



Ok. I totally gave in and had a slice of this amazing white cake with chocolate frosting someone brought to a potluck at work today. I put it off as long as I could and around 2p, I just couldn't help myself. It looked so good. And you know what? It WAS. Totally worth it. I behaved myself during the actual lunch, but I couldn't walk away from that cake.

I haven't really changed much, even though I'm in the 2nd cycle. After I post this I need to make the grocery list and I'm going to add in a few new things for next week. I'm still sticking to my "Monday Goal = Campisi's", so we'll see how that goes in a couple of days. If I don't get it this week, I'll just try again next week.

There will be some cardio this weekend. Oh yes, there will be cardio this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment