Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 10 - Confessions

Ok, don't tell anyone, but I had a little cheat bite today. I couldn't help it...they were samples from a new bakery...and it was spice cake...and it was a teeny tiny bite, smaller than a doughnut hole....and it was delicious. Now my husband is eating Hooters wings in the office while I had Morningstar Chicken Patties for dinner (didn't want to cook). I think I deserved the tiny bite of spice cake for sitting here smelling those wings and not even licking one of them. So there. But still...don't tell anyone.
Things are still going well with the eating. The scale is still moving in the right direction and it really has not been hard to make good choices. Another weekend is headed our way and I'm not worried about it at all, so that's nice. I need to start making my grocery list tonight so that I can be ready to hit the store early on Saturday morning. A week from today I'll be able to add some grain carbs back into the mix and I'm looking forward to oatmeal! There are rules about it, but I don't care. Oatmeal!
Once I add the carbs back next week, CARDIO.

No comments:

Post a Comment