Wednesday, April 20, 2011

17 days. DONE.


So I finished the first cycle and to be honest, it hasn't been that tough. The first 3 days were a little rough, but after that, it's been all good. I don't even find myself craving snacks/sweets late in the afternoon, which has been a problem in the past. Tomorrow starts the "Activate" cycle of the diet - another 17 day cycle that lets me add back in some foods. To be honest, I'll probably add back in a little here and there - the option for lean red meat is nice - but for the most part, it may just be oatmeal in the morning. I'm going to start working out again, so if I find I need more carbs to sustain activity, I'll add back as necessary.

Now you ask, why did you post a picture of the Campisi's sign, Tara? Because I've finished the 1st cycle, lost 9 lbs and I'm considering a reward. I know that "they" say not to reward yourself with food, but the ONLY thing I want is a salad and small pizza from Campisi's. So you know what? If I weigh in next Monday and I've dropped another 2 lbs (my weekly goal)...I'm going for it. One cheat meal in 3 weeks won't kill the momentum. SO we'll find out on Monday if it's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment