Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 15 - 1st cycle almost done

See the progress button over there on the left? Today was another weigh in and another 3 pounds lost. I knew that it wouldn't continue to be 6 pounds every week, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was 3. There are 2 more days in this first 17 day cycle and then I get to add back lean cuts of red meat (can't believe I haven't had red meat in 15 days), some grains and legumes/beans. The rules are that I still have to eat my carbs before 2p and I have to alternate days - so one day will be based on this 1st cycle, then the next day is based on the new cycle menu.
My goal going forward is 1-2 pounds a week, and I'm hoping that if I keep up the healthy eating and start adding back some workouts, that won't be too tough. Based on that goal, I'll be feeling a lot more like myself by July and back to my favorite weight around October. I've committed to Muddy Buddy again this year with a friend of mine, so I need to start getting my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment