Friday, April 15, 2011

Bringing back....sexy hair



Weight comes off slowly...but you know what always makes me feel good about myself? A new haircut! My friend Amy G is working at a new salon in Carrollton - Indira Salon - and I went to visit her today for a new 'do. Yes. Yes that was a shameless plug for her. The salon just opened today and it's really nice. They do it up the Aveda way, which means stress relieving shampoos and hand massages...which are included! Please please please consider going and checking her out up there - and tell them that I sent you.

On to the eating - today was a little weird. I didn't plan my lunch well and I was pretty hungry by the time I got home. It threw me off a little and it's been hard not to go into the kitchen and make myself a peanut butter sandwich. The weekend is here, and I've planned better this time. There is enough good food in there to get me through lunch, so I should be able to get to the store and get stocked up again before I have to resort to anything sinister.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment