Saturday, April 2, 2011

Countdown to D-Day

Here's the thing about planning to start a diet on a specific day - in the few days before, I find myself eating all of the things I love because I know that I won't have them again for a long time. So in the last 3 days I've had pizza, burger and fries, Mexican food, doughnuts...it's like my last meal(s). Hopefully I won't end up adding 5 more pounds to what I have to lose. So I've read the book and it's extremely easy to follow - but it will be a big change in the way that I have been eating. I'm looking forward to getting some of my energy back because it is tough to chase after that kiddo with all this extra weight. I've added a counter to the blog to track the progress. I won't say what weight I'm starting at (horrifying!) I will post how much I've lost. AND I took some "before" pictures today, but I am not going to post them until I have some "after" pictures to compare them to. Grocery shopping tomorrow, healthier me on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment