Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 1

Ok...today was Day 1 of the new eating plan. It wasn't too bad - although I did get a little hungry before dinner. My meals looked like this: Bfast: Scrambled eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) with salsa, 1 cup of blackberries, green tea Morning Snack: Low Fat strawberry Chobani yogurt Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with green beans Afternoon Snack: honeycrisp apple Dinner: Taco Salad (lettuce, tomato, ground turkey cooked with chiles and taco seasoning, salsa and a little reduced fat cheddar) Since I am a BIG proponent of making life easy, this will be pretty much my menu for the rest of the week. I will probably take the rest of the taco salad tomorrow for lunch and then cook up some chicken breasts for the next couple of lunches and dinners. The rest will be almost exactly the same. I'll switch it up next week to keep it interesting. It's just easier (and cheaper) to keep it simple and similar during the week. Day 1...done.

No comments:

Post a Comment