Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time off...

I have been off of work for five days now and it's been pretty nice. Granted, I spent two days in Austin running a race, which was SO much fun, and I have spent the last two days working on semester projects for school, but it's been awesome to have some down time.

This morning I started what will be a 7 week boot camp at the new Octagon MMA gym in uptown. It will be every Tuesday and Thursday morning until the end of May. It was pretty tough and Im already feeling the effects, but I had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing some progress by the end of the camp.

I went to school today to meet with an advisor and pick up some books at the library. Since I graduate in December, I wanted to make sure that the fall classes that I register for are in line with my degree plan. She helped me out so much - turns out for my final electives, only one of them has to be advanced AND she suggested an easy course that would satisfy one of the requirements. YAY! We filled out my graduation application and when I left I was SO excited!

Now I'm back home working on my semester projects...again. I can't wait for May to get here.

Back to the daily grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment